Our Kit Delivery Schedule
- YES! We are still offering the HAWK-800 and AtomaHawk kits to Poly-800 (MK1 and MK2) and EX-800 owners.
- We take orders through Paypal at any time. You can order anytime you want.
- If Paypal is not your thing, contact us (see link at bottom of this page) to make payment arrangements.
- We ship out kits once every three months. We take orders up until the last day of February, May, August and November. And we *usually* ship out those received orders in the first week of March, June, September and December.
- We say *usually* because sometimes other business and scheduling conflicts may delay the shipping of the kits.
- Email us to make special arrangements if you want your kits faster than that. We will do our best to ship out faster (donations and multiple orders help!).
- When you place your order we will keep you fully informed of the expected shipping date and we will email you again when the kits actually ship out to you.
- We produce the HAWK and AtomaHawk kits because we like to. Making the Poly-800 better is fun! We don't make (much) money from this project so please be patient with us.
- Please make sure that you understand all of the important notes below before ordering.
Important Notes about the kits - please read carefully!
- Both the HAWK-800 and AtomaHawk kits require medium to advanced electronics technician experience for both construction and installation. By purchasing any of these kits you agree that you have read the construction and installation instructions (found HERE (HAWK-800) and HERE (AtomaHawk). Do NOT order either kit unless you accept full responsibility for any damage to your synthesizer that may occur. If you are not sure if your skills are good enough to build and install any of these kits then you may want to use our pre-built kit service. Contact us (see link at bottom of this page) to discuss the full service options. Or, you could check out some of your local music stores to find an electronics technician that can do the job for you.
- The HAWK-800 upgrade kit is the memory and software upgrade kit that provides all of the new features listed in HAWK-800 section of the full feature list page. This is the kit that gets you, for example: portamento mono mode. The kit comes in three different versions. The HAWK-800P is designed for the Poly-800 Mk1 keyboard, the HAWK-800MK2 is designed for the Poly-800 MK2 and the HAWK-800EX is designed for the EX-800. Make sure that you order the correct kit. The AtomaHawk kit provides extreme resonance (known as the Moog Slayer mod), DCO modulation of the VCF (known as the FM-800 mod) and the 12/24db per octave filter switch. You MUST have already installed the HAWK-800 upgrade before you can install the AtomaHawk upgrade.
- So now that you understand all of that, click HERE to order your kits.
Home - Contact - Credits - Copyright © Wantegrity All Rights Reserved 2007-2019 -