Installing AtomaHawk with existing mods

hawkwind

Installing AtomaHawk with existing mods

Post by hawkwind »

Hello all!

I have recently installed the HAWK 800 and am really enjoying using it. I also have the AtomaHawk kit and have built the board but am holding off installation because of the advice in the instructions to run the Hawk for 5-10 hours before installing the AtomaHawk, and also because the 'Moog Slayer', pseudo-FM mod, 12/24db switch and Audio In mods predate my Hawk installation and I don't know yet how to install the AtomaHawk in parallel with these mods.

Has anybody documented the process of installing the AtomaHawk with these mods in place? I use these mods a lot and don't want to lose the knobs and switch which control them at present.

Thanks and all the best.

support

Re: Installing AtomaHawk with existing mods

Post by support »

Hello Poly fan,

I am going to write this up for you. It will probably take me about a week or two. So hang tight.

/Mike
Creator of the HAWK-800, AtomaHawk and HawkyStick

hawkwind

Re: Installing AtomaHawk with existing mods

Post by hawkwind »

Thanks, that would be fabulous, but I'm aware that you put a lot into this project, and my Hawk 800 is currently assembled with the case closed and making music so there really is no hurry. For me it's something I will get round to one day rather than a burning necessity!