Reviews and brief comments from some of our HAWK-800 customers!
A Few Words from the Owners
- "The kit arrived yesterday - I built and installed it and everything works great! I've been playing
with it quite a bit and while it's certainly more complicated than the regular Poly-800 it's nowhere
near as cryptic and difficult as I'd feared. I especially like the sample and hold modulation and the
monophonic mode is really cool. I was able to load in all of my old Poly-800 patches thanks to somebody
who turned them into SysEx for me using a MDK-modded unit; and after updating them to take advantage of
the new feature set the Poly-800 really comes alive and gives my other synths a run for their money. - Harry"
- "Never having to worry about a dead battery again is a step into the 21st century!"
- "The Midi CC mapping is absolutely indispensable and turns this from a toy into a viable studio synth. The expanded menu system is quite awesome too! I sold my modded P800 mk1 and missed the sound so much that I picked up an EX-800. Recently ordered my second Hawk-800 kit, can't wait!"
- "I've had the HAWK-800 mod installed on my EX-800 for a little over a year now, and I agree that it makes the synth much more versatile/powerful."
- "This kit transforms the synth from a toy into a really usable and versatile instrument. I am loving every bit of it. The synth now has four envelopes and four LFOs (two are SLFOs) with cross-modulation, and is finally velocity-sensitive. Also, every parameter is CC-controllable. It adds the MoogSlayer and FM800 mods that are CC-controllable and programmable into the patch itself, including extreme resonance mode. You also get expanded patch storage (4 banks of 64 patches), and the storage is Flash-based, so no more dying batteries. Ever."
- "Four LFO's with many different waveforms and many modulation paths - awesome!"
- "From one sequence to seven, live gigs just got seven times easier"
- "The harmonics modulator makes those 8 bit sounds come alive"
- "Local control, MIDI velocity sensitivity, separate keyboard and sequencer MIDI channels - OMG"
Home - Contact - Credits - Copyright © Wantegrity All Rights Reserved 2007-2017 -