2020 Product Announcement *** The Arpeggiator is here! ***
The long awaited HAWK-800 arpeggiator is finally here! Over the years many customers have requested an arpeggiator. It has taken many, many hours and much effort to write the software for it. If you would like to obtain the latest software that includes the arpeggiator, please click HERE.
Please welcome the HAWK Forums! *** Community forums are here! ***
We are very happy to announce the new community forums. Please join up! Click HERE.
What is the "HAWK-800" kit?
The HAWK-800 is an electronic hardware and software upgrade kit for the Korg Poly-800 MK1 (PS-800), and the EX-800 or MK2 models. The HAWK-800 kit gives those three music synthesizers amazing new sound capabilites, MIDI controls and many new user performance features. For details see the 'Main Features' section below. Installation of the kit requires electronics hardware assembly skills and tools. Prior experience assembling and installing electronics kits is highly recommended before attempting to install the kit yourself. For those who need our assistance, we also offer a professional installation service.
What is the "AtomaHawk" kit?
The AtomaHawk kit is another hardware upgrade kit for the Poly-800 (also available for all three models) that gives you control over the popular hacker modifications known as the Moog Slayer (extreme resonance including self oscillation), FM-800 (DCO modulation of VCF) and 12/24db per octave filter slope. The AtomaHawk kit is controlled by the HAWK-800 hardware kit so you must already have the HAWK-800 installed before you can install the AtomaHawk. With both the HAWK-800 and AtomaHawk kits installed you have a revolutionized synthesizer that has had new life breathed into it.
Where is the "HawkyStick" kit?
The HawkyStick kit is another hardware upgrade kit for the Poly-800 (also available for the Mk2) that is a complete replacement of the original joystick. Click HERE
HAWK-800 - Main Features
- Portamento Unison Mode!
- A full and comprehensive MIDI implementation!
- Four banks of 64 patches stored in non volatile flash memory!
- Seven sequences with step and real time editing!
- MIDI velociy sensitivity with control over VCF and envelope generators!
- Sustain pedal operation (both via the rear pedal jack and MIDI CC)!
- Four LFO's with many waveforms!
- Dozens more controls and improved user and sound generation!
- With the AtomaHawk kit installed you also get control over Extreme Resonance, FM-800 and 12/24db per octave mods!
- Click here for the full list of features
Buy the Kits
- IMPORTANT: Before you order anything, click HERE and carefully read everything!
- Now that you know what you're getting into, click HERE to purchase your kits.
Full Installation Service
- If you would like Mike to install the HAWK-800 or AtomaHawk kits (or both), you can send your synth (or just the main board) to Mike and he will professionally install the kits for you.
- Installation of both the HAWK-800 and AtomaHawk will cost $110 USD. Don't forget to add the cost of the kits themselves on top of the installation cost.
- Full installation gives you peace of mind that the kits are guaranteed to work (as long as your Poly is already working) and that the software is installed and patches already tested and checked out.
- Read this document (PDF) if you are thinking about having Mike do everything for you.
- Click HERE for technical support (such as, the latest software).
Home - Contact - Credits - Copyright © Wantegrity All Rights Reserved 2007-2020 -